Thursday, June 14, 2007

Blogging!


Okay, so everyone that I know has a blog...and I was thinking to myself, "why don't I have one"? I always said I don't because people don't care about reading people's blogs unless they have kids. Normally, this is true. However, this is me and Mike we are talking about...probably 2 of the most exciting people that exist. So, of course everyone will want to read our new blog. Right? Well...we'll give it a try anyways. If it fails, we'll just wait until we have kids. That's when life really gets exciting.

4 comments:

Gregory said...

Welcome to the blogosphere. If you guys don't post stuff that is cool or funny, I will never visit it again :). Looking forward to seeing pics of the move to Vegas.

Angela and Mike said...

Thanks Greg...no pressure on me or anything. I'll make sure to post only the most hysterical or touching stories.

Ryan & Brittany said...

welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!

Hannah said...

When I saw your email I said Hooray! I think you are very interesting...even without kids. :) Can't wait to be kept up to date!