Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Necklace Found!

Thank you everyone for your nice comments. I got a call yesterday from my Aunt who said that she found the necklace hidden in a crack on the bathroom countertop! I was so excited. So excited in fact that I was totally productive last night and made dinnner, did laundry, cleaned, ran, made cookies and decided that I really want to buy this house Mike and I have been thinking about. haha.


I don't know if we are actually going to buy the house, but it was fun to pretend like I had decided. Also, in the course of finding my necklace...I decided I wanted to do my visiting teaching, visit the temple, and be a better person. haha. It's funny how finding something can make you that happy!


Well, on another note, here is a link to a virtual tour of the home (just the model home) we want to buy http://www.kbhome.com/Plan~PlanID~00850780-225.1658.aspx (click on the blue virtual tour buttom). Our exterior would look different than the one pictured, but this gives you an idea. Tell me what you think!

9 comments:

birnels said...

Oh I am so happy you found the necklace. If you are that productive when you lose something it sounds like you need to lose things a little more often! Just Kidding. THe house looks really nice. Are you planning to be in Vegas for awhile?

Angela and Mike said...

Yeah, for at least 3 years and possibly forever! haha. Who knows.

Hannah said...

Hooray Hooray! Is she going to send it home to you?

You know I think the house is great! I think you should definitely go with your euphoric feelings. :) They tend to bring out the best in you! ha ha

Jill said...

Hurray, I'm so happy for you! What a relief, and isn't it wonderful how one positive thing can change your whole outlook? Congratulations on the positive tide of emotions and intentions...you are on a roll! I love the house! I say go for it!

becca said...

I love the house. It looks like a great size -- starter with room to grow. And I'm SO glad you found your necklace! A friend of mine lost her DIAMOND WEDDING RING (platinum) in a TAXI and got it back. Miracles happen.

Just for the record, I love the green walls in the virtual tour. My favorite color!

McKay and Lindsay said...

Angela! Hi friend! I haven't talked to you forever! I hope you and Mike are doing awesome! I want to hear all about your new job and Vegas! I went into Nu Skin a few weeks ago...fun times! The new first floor looks awesome. I have a new blog now...so we need to stay in touch www.ercanbrackfamily.blogspot.com Anyway, hope to hear back from you soon!

Linds E.

Williams Fam said...

Okay, the necklace returning to it's owner is great to hear!! I am the #1 victim of lost jewelry!! It's no fun!!
The house looks awesome! My favorite part is the Master Bathroom. I'd stay in there for hours!!

Cummards said...

How sad that you lost your necklace but good thing you found it! That story is funny to me, because I totally noticed you were wearing a different necklace when we saw you at the game...then the next day you lose it, how sad! I LOVE that house..it looks pretty dreamy for us right now, as we are living in a condo!

Katie McNeil said...

I love blog hopping! So fun to find you and Mike on here. Cam and I are having fun in NYC but we miss our Provo friends....let's keep in touch!