Monday, October 8, 2007

PICTURES! Yes, we have pictures folks.

So, Mike and I haven't been able to get pictures off our camera for 3 months, so here is the last 3 months...in super speed.
Mike and I went to CA to visit with my family. Here is a picture of me with baby Megan (my sis, Becca's, daughter)
Here is a picture of me Jennifer, my cousin, and my sister Becca on the beach. We know how to work it.
Mike and I went with our good friend Mark to see Phantom of the Opera at the Venetian. It was awesome.
Me and Mike on the stairs to the Phantom theater.
After the show, me, Mike and Mark strolled the strip. We only saaw 4 arrests. haha, Las Vegas. Last month Mike and I went to CA to visit my sister and her family and we saw the BYU UCLA football game.
Go cougars. Isn't it funny that when we lived in Provo, we wouldn't really go to football games...but now that we graduated, we are hard core and drive hours to almost every game.
Hooray, Mike and I went to contract on a house. Here is our lot, inbetween the two houses. Those poles won't be there when we move in :). We are so excited.

14 comments:

McGiven Family.... said...

Yeah for pictures. Did you end up doing the house plan that you posted on here before? I really like it. I am so excited for you guys. Hopefully we will get to see you this weekend?!?

Hannah said...

Great pictures! It was worth the 3 month wait. Did you ever figure out what the problem was? I can't believe how big Jennifer is! And baby Megan does take the cake, doesn't she? Thanks!!

Sharon said...

I love the pictures. Thanks for posting them. Your dress/cover up is so cute. You and Mike are still so cute.

Jill said...

You and Mike still look like the dream couple. Do you have as much fun as you look like you're having?

We are so happy for you. What a lovely lot of desert dirt you are buying. I bet you can't wait till it's covered with beautiful gravel. (And, oh yeah, a house.)

Thanks for sharing all the wonderful pictures, and congrats on your high tech success!

Brooke said...

Cute pictures! They were worth the wait!

I am so exited for your guys' house! That is awesome!

Hill Family said...

Cute pictures! Where is your house? I am so excited for you! I wanted to invite you and mike to Laila's blessing. We have had some problems and i still don't know when it is going to be. I will let you know. Are you coming to the birthday party?

becca said...

What great pictures! I had so much fun at the beach with you, and the game -- it's not bad to have gotten together twice in the last three months. I love any chance to see you.

McKay and Lindsay said...

Cute pics! I'm SO excited for you that you are building a house. The pictures looked so cute and it's the best to have your own place! Congratulations! Hope you are doing well!

McKay and Lindsay said...

Cute pics! I'm SO excited for you that you are building a house. The pictures looked so cute and it's the best to have your own place! Congratulations! Hope you are doing well!

Cummards said...

That is so exciting about your house! You will have to keep updating pictures of the progress! Maybe sometime when we are down in Vegas we can stop by and see it, better yet now Casey and I will have a place to stay for the UNLV games! He told me he wants to sleep in your room! Haha, jk. That must be so fun though, congrats!

McGiven Family.... said...

I grew up with Ashleigh, I have met Ryan a few times but I don't know him well. How do you know them?

birnels said...

you guys have so much fun. I am totally jealous. congrats on the house!

Williams Fam said...

You guys have such a glamorous life!! hehe-You have so much fun!! I love it!....oh, the good ol' days!!Was Phantom the coolest?! I heard it's pretty amazing!

Keith A. Runyon said...

It took me like 15 minutes just to figure out how to comment on your blog. No teenager was around to toss me an "assist." The Y stuff needs to be dialed down man. You're a man now, you know that the "U" is the school of prophets. Just accept it. And Angela, you need to help me post more pictures. Next week eh?
Keep blogging. It's cool.