Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Sisters :)


So, I've decided that sisters are the best. I love my two sisters, they are totally my best friends. Unfortunately I don't live in the same state as my sisters, so I don't get to see them as much as I want. But, last weekend...my sister Becca came to visit me and Mike in Las Vegas for her birthday. It was her first weekend away from the kids in 6 years! Whoa.


We all went out to eat Friday night at Mimi's. We managed to NOT feed Becca the carrot-raison-nut bread, which would've probably killed her since she's allergic to nuts! On Saturday, we all went to see the model home of our new house, went shopping at the outlets, went to Pottery Barn, ate at Coldstone and watched "Stanger Than Fiction." We finished off the weekend on Sunday morning by going to early an HOUR EARLY because we forgot to change our clocks. haha.


It was a great weekend, and it was so much fun being with my sister. I love you Becca!

*I dearly love my sister Hannah also! I get to see her and her darling girl this weekend, and I'm so excited! I LOVE SISTERS.

7 comments:

birnels said...

That is so fun that she came to visit you. I guess you got the best seat in the chapel on Sunday :)

becca said...

Hurrah for my sister Angie! I love the synopsis of our weekend -- and the one picture we actually remembered to take. :) And now we get ANOTHER weekend together!!!!

Funniest quote from the weekend comes from Mike: "Becca, it is your fault that we didn't set our clocks back, but we forgive you." hahaha. A big sister's responsibilities never end!

Jill said...

I'm SO HAPPY you got that special time together. I envy anyone who gets to go shopping with Angela. If our family had a "designated shopper" it would be Angie.

I love that movie, too! It would have been fun to watch it with you both.

We remembered to adjust our clocks, but last year we forgot and Daddy was alone at the Stake Center for an early 6:30 AM meeting. So I guess we're even.

I love the picture! I can't wait until this weekend when I can get a "three sisters" picture! I am the luckiest mom in the world.

Hannah said...

I love sisters too! Do you know how excited I am to see you both tomorrow? I can barely contain it!!!

I almost forgot to change my clock too! In fact, I was halfway through my sunday morning routine, (scheduling out when I needed to start my stew for it to be done at dinner), when I glanced at the computer and noticed the time was "wrong" (well, actually it was right, but I thought it was wrong). Then I remembered it was November 4th...

Hannah said...

Oh yeah, and it's SO not fair that when we get our "three sisters" picture, I'll be the one looking like a whale with my pregnant tummy! Oh well, it's still worth the picture :)

Williams Fam said...

Yea for sisters!! I bet it was nice for her to get away to Vegas! So have you posted pics of this house you're going to be moving into! I wanna see!!

mrs. r said...

how cute are you? i miss your sister too. she is hysterical. how funny in her blog?