Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A Look Into My Life

So, I don't have anything in particular to blog about...but, I had a lot of fun pictures so I decided I needed to blog. Mike and I have spent a lot of time over the last few weeks with family and friends. Here are a few of the highlights:

1) I turned 23! Wow...I'm getting old. My co-workers decorated my cubicle with BYU logos and pictures. Take note of the pictures of Mike they even put around the cubicle. It was a lot of fun! 2) Mike surprised me for my b-day with free tickets and hotel room (thanks gordon :) ) to the 1st round of the NCAA tourney in Anaheim. Although BYU would've made for a good present, it still was a fun trip.

Below is a picture of Mike and mini golfing at Camelot. Mike and his dad tied with a 49 and I came in a close second with 55. One day I'll beat Mike....3) With my birthday money I decided to buy a couple of fun items for myself. I got a new purse and some sunglasses. I didn't get these...but I HAD to try them on, I'm sure you understand. haha.
4) Fun with friends. Over the past few weeks we've seen a bunch of friends. Here are a few pics of one trip to the Original Pancake House of OPH as Mike calls it. Austin was being disruptive so the waitress thought of the idea of giving us little wax strings to play with...I think they are meant for children under 7...but who cares!

Here are a few of our creatiions (take note of the tall spaceship-like looking creation Austin made coming OUT of the salt and pepper shaker):

5) Carpet! Our house is officially carpeted. It is so soft and cozy. I love it. It is a little shaggy and has brown, tan, white mixture. 2 weeks until we move! Yikes.


That's all!
Random post, I know.

8 comments:

Aaron and Celina said...

Dude those sun glasses are hot! why didn't you buy them?! haha! what a fun birthday trip... you must have a great husband! i'm so excited to see your house when it's all done! i can't believe you're moving in so soon! remember if you need any help moving in Aaron is willing... ok and me too. i can probably carry pillows and small boxes haha!

Runyon Family said...

Happy Birthday! You guys have had a fun couple of weeks. Mike is such a sweet husband for planning and weekend away. We are so excited for your guys to move into your new house. That is very exciting! Can't wait to see more pictures of it,

Hannah said...

Love your decorated cubicle! I don't think my co-workers would have ever even known it was my birthday! I think you look hot in those glasses :). I love the wax creations too. And most of all, I am so excited for your new house!!! How's packing?

Blake, Danielle, and Caleb said...

yay! i accidentally found you! excited to keep in touch!

the haines'

janner said...

You guys have way too much fun.
Hey, in case you don't see jjandj first, I didn't forget your birthday, I just forgot to mail the card. It will arrive shortly! We love you, Ang! The house looks awesome! Can't wait for you to be able to move in!

Jill said...

Love the pix! I'm glad you got to celebrate your birthday in style . . I love the little wax things. I think I need some of those. Your carpet is PERFECT. That's what I wish I had. It's a perfect mix, looks great and will hold up well. I am so psyched for you to get into your house so I can visit!!!! Happy Birthday to my baby girl.

Brooke said...

Love the sunglasses! You totally could have pulled them off. You should have bought them! I also love the carpet in your new house! I can not wait for you to move in and start decorating! You must post pictures ASAP when you move in. I can't wait to see it!

Aleena said...

Happy Birthday! You have had some very fun things happen lately! I am so excited for your house to be done!