Thursday, April 24, 2008

35...are you SERIOUS?

Okay, I need to give a shout out to my little brother who is apparently a genius. Steven, a junior in high school just got a 35 on his ACTs.

35

Yes, that's right. For those of you wondering, "wait isn't a 36 a perfect score...Angela's little brother must be amazing" you are RIGHT. So right in fact, that a score of 35 would make Steven in the TOP 25 % of students attending Harvard.

Harvard.

I am not even close to that. So, congratulations Steven on not only being the coolest younger brother, but ALSO being the SMARTEST little brother.

Go Steve-O. We are proud of you!

7 comments:

Steven (With a V) said...

Thanks for the shout-out! I'm so excited about it that I can't do my homework. How ironic is that?

Heidi, Greg, and Jackson said...

Congrats to Steven! That is really amazing! He's got a great future ahead of him.

The Holland Family! said...

Wow! That is amazing. Congrats to the super smart brother and the proud sister. Maybe your kids will inherit his smarty pants gene - ya think?

Hannah said...

We've always said that Steven was the genius of the family and now we have proof. Seriously, so amazing! I think I'm on record for having the WORSE ACT score in the whole family. At least I somewhat redeemed myself by getting a MAcc. ;)

Jill said...

Don't worry, girls! You have proven your intelligence many times! Yeah, I'm a proud mama.

Thanks for the extra recognition. Angela, have you thought of going into public relations with that contagious enthusiasm of yours?

Crystal and Austin said...

Um, whoa. That is insane! I almost get mad when people are that smart. It's not fair.

Lyssa & Jack Jack said...

Holy smokes! Hopefully your kids get these genes!