Monday, April 7, 2008

Monday morning tag

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? The TV, I was by myself :(
2. What were you doing at 0800? I don't know what 0800 means...
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Checking work email and wishing my contacts weren't so dry...the florescent lights of work must make them worse.
4. What happened to you in 2006? I graduated from BYU and worked at Nu Skin while mike finished up school.
5. What was the last thing you said out loud? "No Way...that's lame" (the stupid titling company set up a closing time for our house BEFORE Mike gets back...so we need to reschedule for Wednesday)
6. How many beverages did you have today? A couple cups of water.
7. What color is your hairbrush? Black and neon green. I think it's from the early 90s
8. What was the last thing you paid for? A new desk for our loft, and plastic storage bins
9. Where were you last night? Home.
10. What color is your front door? Soon to be- blue.
11. Where do you keep your change? In my wallet...Mike likes to throw his randomly on the ground while walking out of stores after receiving it. I get mad when he does that.
12. What’s the weather like today? Same as always. Clear skies and in the 70s
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? Chocolate Peanut Butter.
14. What excites you? Thinking about decorating my new house, my trip to VA in a couple months.
15. Do you want to cut your hair? No, I have a phobia of having my hair short...I think it'll take away my identity or something. All I ever get are trims.
16. Are you over the age of 25? Nope.
7. Do you talk a lot? Yes, yes and yes :).
18. Do you watch the O.C.? Nope
19. Do you know anyone named Steven? Yes, my totally talented little bro.
20. Do you make up your own words? Yes, Mike is always making fun of me. I think I keep losing brain power the more the time passes from school.
21. Are you a jealous person? Not really, only a little when people get things that they didn't have to work for.
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’. The Ainges.
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. Kathryn Neenan.
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? My husband Mike
25. What does the last text message you received say? "Wow" from Mike, he was texting about UNCs comeback against Kansas.
26. Do you chew on your straw? Nah, there is nothing worse that a cracked straw
27. Do you have curly hair? No, but it is a little wavy underneath.
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? Somewhere to find food for lunch, I have NO food at my house because of the move.
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? My life...none, but in life...Bobby Knight.
30. What was the last thing you ate? Honey Bunches of Oats, the love of my life.
31. Will you get married in the future? I already am.
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? The ONLY movie I've seen in the last 2 weeks was the Bee Movie.
33. Is there anyone you like right now? My family!
34. When was the last time you did the dishes? Last night.
35.Are you currently depressed? No, I can't be mad for longer than 2 hours. It's scientifically proven.
36. Did you cry today? Nope, but I did yesterday (see post below).

I don't feel like tagging anyone. I hope you enjoyed it!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Yea Ang! Thanks! That was fun to read. I laughed out loud when I read about Mike randomly throwing his change when he leaves a store. I can totally picture him doing that! haha. I have to edit my post about the whole not jealous thing bc I am totally jealous of the weather you are enjoying right now. It definitely snowed this morning here. Oh well.

How merciful of you not to tag anyone. I don't know about you, but whenever someone tags me I have this compulsion to complete the tag. I can't just not do it. That would be rude!

Hannah said...

Okay, I think it is so funny that mike drops his change on the floor as he leaves stores. I'm sure he makes some 5 year old really happy when they realize they've found money, but I'm sure he also makes some mom's mad as their kids pick up even more germs. So funny.

Jill said...

Mike!! That's littering!!!
No,no,no!

Angie, that was a complicated tag. I think it was very generous of you not to pass it on to anyone. You did a great job with it, though.