Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Cause I'm leavin...on a jet plane


This is where I will be in 24 hours....HOME...in VIRGINIA. This trip is long overdue since I haven't been home in 1 YEAR. That's right. So for all of you people that complain about not seeing family, I win. :)
-
No matter how long I'm away from Virginia, I will always call it my home. I've missed the green, trees, shade, beauty and 4 seasons. I've missed with history and character of the East coast. I've missed the weird winding roads and streets that make no sense. I've missed the humidity. I've missed the diversity of northern Virginia. I've missed being strange and different for being LDS. I've missed the NON-poofy hair :) I've missed Washington DC and feeling a part of what was happening in the world...
-
Mainly though, I've missed my family. It's been too long. I'm SO excited to go home and be with them, my sister's new darling baby, cousins, grandparents and all.
-
VA here I come.

13 comments:

lyndsey + brandon said...

yay have fun at home! i'll miss when i drive through vegas :(

brittany said...

have a fun trip! is mike going?

Hannah said...

Hooray! We can't wait to see you! When do you get in Friday morning??

Konfusion with a K said...

WOOOO!!! I'll see your face on Monday! ;)

Aleena said...

Horray for home! I am sad that I missed being with you on sunday. We will have to get together when you get back!

Cummards said...

Oh my goodness...a year! You know I would die. I'm so excited for you to be able to go back. I'm sure you will have tons of fun, and feel like it went by way to fast! Have fun!!

Brooke said...

I am so jealous! have fun at home! I can't believe it's been a whole year since you've been back! I guess I really lucked out marrying someone from the same hometown.

Travel safe and enjoy!

Steven (With a V) said...

Can't wait to see you!!

Janae' said...

Okay....if that photo is real...your home might be the prettiest place I've ever seen. Have fun. Enjoy the color.

Janae'

Aileen Taylor said...

hey!! I miss YOU!!! how are you?? You look hot as always! It looks like I have lots to read up on! Tyson and I are living on the East Coast and I totally agree with you, Virginia is one of the most beautiful places... we hope to maybe end up there some day!
I'm gunna get back to reading now! I'm happy I found your blog!

becca said...

DITTO. Yes, yes, yes. I agree. Amen. Me, too. Yup.

The Anaya Family said...

Angela and Mike, Im so glad you got to go home after a whole year! You definatly win and I will never again complain. (California is not that far after all!)I hope you all have a blast!
We miss you!

Jill said...

It's mom, writing at the end of your visit. We just said goodbye, and you're headed to the airport with Dad. We had a WONDERFUL time with you and love you so much. Thank you for coming all this way to visit us. Virginia is beautiful when YOU are in it.