Tuesday, May 6, 2008

haha...whoops

This is a conversation that happened between me and Mike while at red box trying to decide on a "romantic" movie to watch for our anniversary.

Angela, "How about PS I Love You"
Mike, "It's out"
Angela, "How about 27 Dresses"
Mike," It's out too..."
Angela, slightly disappointed, "Oh...any chick flicks?"
Mike, "No, all the chick flicks are checked out...I guess it's because it's Valentine's Day."

Angela confused, "Mike, it's NOT Valentine's Day...it's our ANNIVERSARY."
Mike, "Oh yeah. haha. Whoops. I guess we'll just have to watch Oceans 13"


haha. Love it. Don't worry, that's not all we have in store for the anniversary. My surprise for Mike comes later this week so I won't blog about it now.

8 comments:

Merzy said...

Hahahah that's awesome! We're turnin, flying, there's not a star in heaven that we can't something (I haven't seen HSM enough to know all the words by heart).

Jill said...

I think it's sweet that Mike thinks your anniversary is a nationally recognized holiday.

Hannah said...

Ha ha! He's not the only one who gets holidays confused :) Remember...
"Do you know how I know it's almost valentine's day? Because there's a chicken on the calendar."

Brooke said...

haha, he would. I told Zach about this last night and we had a good laugh. Thanks Mike!

steve said...

Mike, just watch "The Greatest Game Ever" or "Hoosiers." Great chick flicks. hey, there is a love interest in each of them, right? Put your foot down here Mike, or it never ends....

Angela and Mike said...

new job still allows you to blog, good to see Steve......

-mike

Aleena said...

Happy Anniversary! I am so glad you two are married. YOu are so darling!

becca said...

Ocean's 13 for your anniversary, huh. Not bad. Matt and I watched Adam Sandler's "Waterboy" for Valentine's Day. And it really was Valentine's Day. :)
You gotta love Mike.