Seriously...buying a stroller shouldn't be this difficult. These are all the different issues I'm having finding the perfect stroller:
1) I want a running stroller, but I also want a stroller I could use for normal things
2) Running strollers usually have a front wheel that is locked, making it impossible for easy maneuvering for "normal things"
3) If you get the running stroller with the swivel front wheel option, you can do "normal things" but it costs tons more
4) Running strollers overall cost a lot more than normal strollers
5) Why would they have "jogging strollers" that people in the reviews say they "aren't meant for jogging, but more for walks"
6) If I get a nice stroller now, what do I do once I have another child. ..Just leave the older one at home?
7) Do I buy a double stroller now so I won't just have to buy another one in a few years?
8) What if my child hates running with me and this is all just a waste of money...
Any suggestions for good front swivel wheel jogging strollers under $250? Brand names?