Tuesday, December 30, 2008

You do the math...

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN:

1 person has the stomach flu...
who comes in contact with 13 people staying at one house...
who get together with 17 other family members at a Christmas Eve party?

THE RESULT:

(All within a 24 hour period)0
8 of the 13 people in the house get sick AND then recover,
10 of the 17 people at the Christmas Eve party get sick,
TOTALING 18 sick.

Thanks to my sister Hannah for being that 1 person to start it all. We love you. haha. (we were all better quickly, by the way). Here's to family, love, and sharing.

7 comments:

Renee said...

So sad...too bad you aren't closer to your due date and that might have put you into labor. At 38 weeks make sure you try and get the flu again!!!!

Sharon said...

That does not sound fun at all. Were you and Mike two of those who got sick or two of those who did not get sick? I'm glad you all got better quickly.

Jill said...

Somehow we managed to have fun anyway. And we pasted ourselves together for a fabulous family photo! We will ALL have FOND memories of photo day. I'm so glad you could come to VA and SHARE the joy!! Love you, Mom

the gregory's said...

Sorry you guys got sick, but I'm happy you are home now we missed you guys!!

Crystal and Austin said...

Yuck, we all got that too. The worst.

Hannah said...

Hey, I think we should blame whomever gave ME the bug...plus, I never even threw up! I still can't figure out how it passed over to you guys :) I'm not sure Mike has forgiven me.

Shaneshia Phill said...

I can't believe that Colton is coming that soon!!! Are you so excited? I've just started feeling Keshlyn move- it is the neatest thing. Keshlyn will be pronounced with a short "e" (not like in my name)! After I read your message, I said it out loud like you were thinking and I was thinking, "oh no, I hope others don't think that is how it sounds!" It sounds ugly with a long "e"!
I know I am setting my little girl up for a lifetime of difficulty with her name, but hey... We're the Phillipenas family, life is going to be hard!