Monday, January 12, 2009

It's War!

It's official. I have been challenged to a duel with my husband Mike in the world of blogs.He has been recruited to do posts on a BYU sports blog deepshadesofblue.com. Apparently, it was getting decent traffic during football season, but is new to the BYU basketball world. Mike just posted a BYU Basketball Mid-term Report Card post. He says he thinks he can get MORE COMMENTS on his post, than I can on my blog post.

So, the war is officially on...and I need you all to make a random comment on this blog so I can beat Mike! I am very competitive :) He already has 7 comments and just posted an hour ago.


Comment away!

26 comments:

The Empress said...

I've been reading your blog for a while now but haven't commented. With a challenge like this I just had to do my part. Good luck!

Renee said...

I think

Renee said...

that you guys

Renee said...

are really, really, funny!

Renee said...

I hope

Renee said...

that you win

Renee said...

because I know that Mike

Renee said...

hates to lose!

Renee said...

I cheated but maybe he won't notice!

Julie said...

Mike obviously hasn't seen you kick it in church ball... soon BYU Basketball will be asking for your midterm report!

Baldersons said...

Ha ha thats funny...Jimmy said Mike called him this evening to tell him about some blog he is writing for...so funny you are having a competition!

lyndsey said...

oh i'm definitely commenting on this one. TEAM ANGELA!!

lyndsey said...

and this one is from brandon :)

Crystal said...

One point for Angela!

Heather and Billy said...

Angela- You always make me laugh!

Anderson's said...

Go Angela!

Miss Malbec said...

good luck!

Justn and Kitara said...

Hey! Congrats on the baby and hopefully you win the contest!

Chelsea said...

dont comments make you feel popular?

Amanda J said...

That's hilarious! Let us know how it turns out!

ChanellR said...

one point.

amy said...

Does the winner get anything? My husband is always challenging me to competitions, but the prize.....too inappropriate to post. :)

Brooke said...

Let the war begin! haha

We need to get together soon! Zach's mom is in town until tomorrow evening, but we want to see you guys this weekend if you aren't too busy!

Kara and Aaron said...

You're pregnant, you should win every battle, thats just how it works! Good luck!

Shaneshia Phill said...

I think you're going to win!

Konfusion with a K said...

Go Ang!