Friday, February 20, 2009

The progression

I figured I'd take a trip down memory lane and show the progression of my growing belly. But first, here I am today (around 39 weeks)...4 1/2 days from my induction.

39 weeks: Yes, I am happy, I just don't want to emphasize my chubby cheeks right now. haha. As my friend Andrea said to me "I'm warning you...you will explode in the last month"...and that I did! Could Colton be a 9 lb baby? We'll see!
15 weeks: Ah yes, exciting the first trimester and finally feeling good again.
17 weeks: This picture was taken in response to my co-worker telling me how "surprised she was at how big my belly was!" Do you remember that story?
20 weeks: It's a boy! Mike and I found out we were having a baby boy!
23 weeks: Mike and I went on a Babymoon to San Diego and loved it.
27 weeks: I had my first baby shower over Thanksgiving break in Utah (and a few more after that...thanks everyone for being so generous!)
36 weeks: Me in the office
39 weeks: And....today, 4 1/2 days from my induction!!!!
There you go! It's been a long 9 months, and I think I'm as ready as I'll ever be to have a baby. Here's to motherhood, exhaustion, joy, laughter, tears and family!

10 comments:

Anderson's said...

You looks so cute! I wish I got more pictures throughout my pregnancies. Good luck!

Renee said...

You have looked darling from day one! Good luck in the coming days!

The Empress said...

I can't even imagine how excited you must be! You, Mike, and Colton will be in my prayers : )

Jill said...

You look great at every stage. See ya in a couple days!! Love you.

Baldersons said...

So cute...and as if you have a chubby face! We are so excited for you guys!

andrea.roche said...

u look hot even 9 months preg. u suck. :) so excited to see pics of little colton....

Aaron and Chels Allred said...

you are by far the cutest pregnant girl! i cant wait to be prego but im going to look like a cow, im sure!

sam and brittney said...

Cute!! Good luck on Tues!! It will go great! Keep us updated!

Hannah said...

Even if you did explode, you still look fabulous! I can barely stand it I'm so excited!!!! Love you!

janner said...

We are all anxiously awaiting the arrival of young Colton! You look fabulous, even at 39 weeks! We'll be waiting by the phone! Good luck--btw, women just like to make up stories about childbirth. It's really just a blast. It will be lots of fun for Mike too! He can be the one cheering from the sidelines for a change! We love you guys tons and tons!