- I'm still between a 1 and 2
- 2 weeks and 5 days until Mar 1 due date (dr. still says I won't see my due date), but wants to have me go into labor on my own if possible
- By my appt next Tues, if I haven't gone into labor he's gonna try a few things to possibly help my body go into labor
- We'll schedule an induction date at my next appt. sometime before Mar 1, in case those things don't put me into labor
- Dr thinks I have a good (big but not huge) sized baby, but isn't overly concerned so we are trying to wait it out
- Apparently I have "strong" tissue, which is good normally, but for delivery maybe isn't the best because it's not very "loose"
So, I'm guessing this baby is coming either on his own or with help by around the 23rd. We'll see.