Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Walking Time Bomb

Okay, so here is another update from my Dr. appt today:

  • The Dr. tried a couple things to see if it would put me into labor (it wasn't too bad)
  • I've had a little cramping today, but not much...so I assume I probably am NOT going into labor today
  • Hopefully it helped me get a little more ready though!
  • I am waiting to hear back to see if MONDAY morning is open for my INDUCTION. Yep, Monday, Feb 23
  • I'm still playing the waiting game...either he'll come on his own, or I'll get induced on Monday!
  • I'm feeling good still (this is why I'm guessing he's not going to come on his own...I'm feeling too good. haha)

At the most, 6 more days of being pregnant. Crazy. I can't believe I'm going to meet Colton so soon. I feel nervous to meet him, like he's a celebrity, since I've talked and thought about him so much. Wish me luck!

10 comments:

lyndsey said...

lol. walking time bomb. can we get one last picture before you explode? and i can't wait to meet this celeb EITHER! i mean, hello, colton daniel rose is already famous. i can hardly wait for him to actually become a real living person :)

Julie said...

oh the miracle of life, its getting through the waiting that seems most impressive! we can't wait to meet little colton either!

Jill said...

Can't wait! Love you all so much.

Renee said...

Yes, you are a walking time bomb! He just might suprise you. I am glad you got your house cleaned and are feeling ready! Good luck! We can't wait to see him!

Renee said...

Yes, you are a walking time bomb! He just might suprise you. I am glad you got your house cleaned and are feeling ready! Good luck! We can't wait to see him!

Aaron and Chels Allred said...

GOOD luck! I feel like that about my babies..and I'm not even pregnant! I just wonder what they will be like. Well, that's way exciting that you actually have a countdown to when you get to meet him!!

Brooke said...

Monday?! Wow! I can't wait. I had been checking your blog all day yesterday and when you hadn't posted by dinner time, I made Zach text Mike. I thought you had had the baby! Be sure and let us know when he is here. We can't wait to meet him. When is your mom coming to town?

Shaneshia Phill said...

After reading your post, I realized that it is going to be so CRAZY when I can say, "At most, 6 more days of being pregnant!" AHHHH... I think if I was scheduled to be induced I will drive myself crazy. I almost want it to happen unexpectedly so I don't have time to FREAK out!...Oh Forget it...I will freak out either way. This is so exciting! YAY for baby Colton!

Heather and Billy said...

Yay! Try some raspberry leaf tea or pregnancy tea (by traditional medicinals- in the organic section @ Smith's). It was always recommended by my dr's and nurses as one of the only 2 things that really work. Hopefully you already know the other one. I'm convinced it did work and that's why my last baby was such a fantastic delivery. Laura swears by it too.

andrea.roche said...

the only thing that induces labor is sex. (prostoglandins in semen)

You're welcome Mike.....

I was a week overdue, but we went 4-wheeling the day I went into labor. I think that helped too!

PS Your lucky your doc will induce u before your due date even. Mine wouldn't till a week late at least!