Saturday, April 4, 2009

New Trick

Here is Colton's new trick--holding his head up. He learned how to do it well yesterday during his "tummy time" and is now our personal little bobble head.

Again, I promise he is not cross eyed, eventhough he looks like it in this video. And YES, I do know that my child is balding and his hair is messy. YOU try keeping a newborn's long hair nicely styled when his head is bobbling around everywhere. It had been a cute mohawk minutes earlier.

*The best part is at the end...way to go Mike keeping an eye on your son. haha.

video

9 comments:

Hannah said...

Hooray Colton! And what a dramatic finish! I'm sure that won't be the last tumble he takes. Love the bobble head :)

Jill said...

Fabulous footage! Thank you for posting. You know we just gobble this stuff up and watch it over and over and over...

He has GROWN! He looks beautiful, healthy and strong. He is a good advertisement for whatever he's getting, haha!

janner said...

Way to go Colton! He is really growing up! And so strong--obviously an athlete! Glad that he had a nice soft carpet to fall on--don't you love how stuff like that only happens when you are video taping? Great show!

The Woods People said...

Good work little dude.

Tyson and Heather said...

He is so beautiful! What a wonderful time in your life--a baby, so fun:)!

aandkhousewright said...

way to go colton! brody liked the video.

Jill said...

Your new blog heading looks beautiful!

The Anaya Family said...

Ok First,although we miss you terribly, I cant believe its already time for you to come back to work. Time is sure flying. Second..the video is hilarious, way to watch the baby Mike! HAHA... and Third, please tell me that I didn't see Jon and Kate plus Eight in the background on that video...You know how I feel about those 2!!! :| (My opinion, people.. I dont want crazy Jon and Kate Lovers to scream at me!) I miss you and I hope you are having a blast at home with your beautiful bundle of joy. Talk to you soon :-)

becca said...

hahahaha. I'm so glad you told me to watch until the end. The surprise ending was even funnier than I was anticipating. I want to go watch it again!

I just want to kiss those cute cheeks and that balding head!