Saturday, May 23, 2009

HOORAY!

Yeah, I'm so proud of my little Colton. For 2 nights in a row (and 3 times this week) he has slept through the night from 7 pm until around 5 something am. Since mommy wasn't quite ready to get up at 5... I fed him, put him back in his crib, and went back to sleep until 7:45 when he woke up. He just played in his crib until (I'm guessing) he fell asleep.

Yesss.....keep it up Colton!

I guess there is an advantage to having a fat baby. They can sleep thru the night ealier. haha.

Coming soon: Picture of Colton swimming at the pool (the real pool). Chub, hat, swim shirt, belly, cutness and all.

6 comments:

Sharon said...

That is awesome. Good job Colton. Can't wait to see the pictures of him at the swimming pool.

Hannah said...

Yeah Colton! I take all the credit. Ha!

becca said...

You don't want to know what my night was like last night. But I'm so glad yours was better!

Brooke said...

I am so happy for you guys! What a good little baby you have! I love the thumb sucking. He is just too cute!

Jill said...

Hurray! Our happy little boy.

Jill said...

PS He is not fat. He is PERFECT.