We've come a long way in 5 months. Here are some 5 month facts I want to remember about Colton:
1) Excellent sleeper- Colton sleeps 12-13 hours at night and 4 hours during the day.
2) Eats a LOT-Colton eats around 35-40 oz a day. Whenever he gets to the end of his 7 oz bottle he often cries hysterically, like I have never fed him in his life. It's quite pathetic.
3) Pee- Colton pees on me at least once a day when changing his diaper. Really Colton? His changing table is still his favorite place to be. He loves the attention and just talks and talks and turns to look at himself in the mirror.
4) Slow mover- Colton is learning to roll, but not quite there yet. Hey, it's a lot of weight to move around...no wonder he's slow at the whole "moving" thing.
5) Squeals- Colton has discovered his upper voice register. Recently Colton enjoys squealing while in his jumper.
6) The lip- Before Colton cries, his lower lip slowly turns out...warning us before the scream.
7) Noises- Colton loves noises. Clapping, snapping, squeaking, and funny voice noises. Nothing calms in down like doing goofy noises.
8) Blanket- Colton loves his blanket. When I put him down for naps he always starts crying right when we approach the crib. He quickly calms himself down by putting his blanket over his face and chewing on it.
9) Attention- Colton loves attention from his mom and dad. He'll just sit there in his jumper waiting for us to look over at him. The second we look over, he flashes us a big smile.
We love our Colton boy. I can't believe he's 5 months already. He's grown up so much! Isn't that face just the most kissable face you've ever seen?