Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Early Bird

So, I know it's not Christmas yet, but now that I have a kid I feel like a have an excuse to make fun things so that I can establish fun family traditions. I'm not very domestic, but with the help of my great friend Brooke, we made these little gems. I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty sure it is awesome. I'm sure you'll agree. Presenting...

Cookie Sheet Advent Calendar complete with magnet ornaments
Made by: ME! (including all the little ornaments) *to my sisters: you know HOW oh-so-much I love the little ornaments
And...just because...here is a picture of me with my boy :)

7 comments:

Hannah said...

Angie, this is so awesome!!! I really really want to learn how to do one. Maybe you can give me some of the details? Do you just spray paint the cookie sheet? What did you use for magnets? It's darling! Maybe you can help me make one in October? he he he. I really want one :)

Jill said...

That is the coolest thing ever! I've been trying to picture it, but this is way out of my league. I love it. You ARE crafty, apparently! But better than crafty, because it's actually artistic. Way to go. And it is fun imagining you and Brooke working together on it. Also, that is a really darling picture and you and Colton.

Sharon said...

Ang, I LOVE it. You did a fantastic job. Katie is here with me and we both want the directions. Colton will love his advent calendar. Good job!!

lyndsey said...

um...seriously?? look at you ms. crafty!! i'm so impressed. i think you should post details on how you made that.

and that is an adoooorable pic of you & colton!

[next blog post should be about those cookies...i'm still drooling...]

Anderson's said...

What a cute idea. I have been wanting a fun advent calendar-I might have to copy you!

becca said...

ooooooh, so cute! I love how every day is different, but the style is still coordinated. Won't you look forward to putting on that Christmas tree for number 25 every year!

Brooke said...

I love it! I love the new letters and all your magnets turned out so cute. Also, I love that picture of you and Colton. You are so beautiful! I can't wait to learn how to make cupcake pops! Time for our next project!