1. VA trip-meeting cousins, grandparents, aunts, great grandparents...Colton is pretty sure he has the coolest family ever (Roses included). Very true.
3. Enjoying sticking out his toungue
4. Going to the pool with daddy- Our new discovery...when in a public place, make sure a pool is involved and Colton will be fantastic. He loves to be completely motionless while in the pool, then the second we take him out, he is non stop talk for the next hour. Very cute.
5. Looking really cool- I mean, sun hat, bib, bumbo, and grab apple. Does life get cooler than that?
6. Getting his FIRST TOOTH- yes folks, it's official. Colton has one little tooth coming in. Along with that tooth he also has a fever, runny nose, cough, sneeze and very pathetic looking face. Awww...
7. 4 month checkup- weighing in at 19.1 lbs...he is officially off the charts :)
We love love love our little Colton. He just gets more and more fun everyday.