Sunday, July 19, 2009

Is it just me?

....or does this look a little scary?
Looking outside my bathroom window, I see into the yard of my next door neighbors deserted house (they live in CA and have come to Vegas 2 times in the past year). After one of their visits, I noticed the addition of this sheet covering who-knows-what next to their weights.

Looks a little scary to me..haha...doesn't it?
View from the bathroom window
and here's a closer look

If any of you hear of anyone that's gone "missing" let me know. I think I might know where to look.

9 comments:

Aaron and Chels Allred said...

yikes!!! I might have nightmares! LOL. Dead body? I hope not! Maybe be extra nice to those neighbors! haha.

Heidi, Greg, and Jackson said...

What the heck? Looks like some neighborhood kids playing pranks....I hope.

Jill said...

Looks like it needs two black circles added for eyes.....BOO!

Renee said...

Yup, that looks a tab bit creepy! Hope it's nothing! :)

becca said...

It sounds like that should be MY house -- living in CA, visiting Vegas twice in the last year . . .

But I'll have to get rid of the GHOST before I move in!

janner said...

Oh my gosh, Ang, it's like that old Alfred Hitchcock movie "Rear Window" (you all are too young, I forgot, but Jimmy Stewart played a guy who had a broken leg and spent a few weeks with a pair of binoculars spying on all of his neighbors in his apartment complex and witnesses all kinds of bizarre events, including a murder. The sheet is def creepy, but probably thrown over a vaccuum cleaner or something. Who can afford to keep a house they visit twice a year anyway?

Anderson's said...

CRAZY! I would be freaked out. You never know in Vegas. I'm sure it's nothing-just me extra nice to those neighbors!

Hannah said...

ha ha ha. Too funny! Keep your doors locked :)

alexandra said...

wow yeah that does look a bit creepy!