Saturday, September 5, 2009

I think...

...Mike is pretty happy right now (here are the pictures he sent me from the BYU OU game)
...I am pretty happy right now
...BYU fans across the country are happy right now

Awesome game. Go Cougs!

Mike picked the perfect time to do a guys trip. Not only did Mike get to sit in a suite at the BYU OU game, but he also got to play in a BYU alumni golf tourney (and win), tailgate, hang out with byu freshmen friends till 4 in the morning, and cheer as BYU beat OU. Glad you had a great boys trip babe!
---
Oh, and you owe me :)

6 comments:

Steven (With a V) said...

Ah man, I was watching that game at the Wilk with all the other BYU kids, and we were all going crazy. Best game ever.

Renee said...

Yeah, he does owe you! How fun!

Jill said...

So fun to watch! Drama, suspense, and a happy ending. I'm glad Mike got to go. And congrats, Mike, on the golf tournament! Wow.

lyndsey said...

goooooooo cougars!!!

becca said...

That was a happy day. Let's have lots more like that!

becca said...

That was a happy day. Let's have lots more like that!