Monday, September 14, 2009

"Of life"

(Pictured above: me holding a portion of the weed of life that I sawed down today.)

Whenever something is really big, I like to add "of life" after it. So...I present to you the
WEED OF LIFE.

Today I finally gave in and sawed down a weed in my neighbors yard that was practically a tree. It was approx 6 ft. tall and the truck was 3 inches in diameter. Can you say Nasty. Na-haaaaa-styyyy. I had to take action as the owner only comes to visit 2 times a year from CA (yes, this is the same house from the post with the creepy ghost looking thing in the backyard).

Please please people, keep your weeds under control. Hint: weeds are officially OUT of control once they start consuming neighboring yards and when people start mistaking it for a tree.

8 comments:

Sharon said...

Impressive!

lyndsey said...

dude -- way to go! you are the weed killer of life.

Amanda J said...

Ha ha, I pruned my neighbor's trees a couple of months ago since they were out of control and driving me crazy so I'm glad I'm not the only one that does yard work for my neighbors uninvited. It's probably a good thing you cut that down when you did, those actually do grow into huge, ugly trees!

Baldersons said...

Ha ha love that picture of you...hilarious!

Jill said...

Who says nothing grows in Vegas? You look quite the conqueror there, by the way!

becca said...

Are you sure it wasn't a tree?
The neighbors will come back and say, "Where is our rare 'borabora pineshrub'?" (yes, I made that up)
I can hear you say "Weed of life" and it makes me laugh!

Hannah said...

ha ha ha, I totally had the same reaction as Becca...I've never seen a weed like that! Awesome picture. And I agree with Lyndsey that you are the weed killer of life!

janner said...

What--things actually GROW in Las Vegas? Haha. Way to go Paul Bunyan.