Thursday, October 8, 2009

Loved it.

Last week we all went to Utah for Colton's first visit! We had a blast and it is the perfect time of year to visit Utah...autumn, changing leaves, football, jackets...love it.

Here is the week we had in pictures:

Sundance trip. It was so beautiful, all the leaves were bright colors. I was pretty terrified holding Colton on the ski lift to get to the top however. Talk about a tight grip on the little guy! Shouldn't they have more safety features on the lifts besides a little bar?
The NEW and improved Cannon Center with my brothers. It's awesome! Seriously, forget the "Freshman 15"...because it's now the "Freshman 25". Very cute picture below, so cute you should probably zoom in on it.
BYU Bookstore and Colton looking cute in his jacket! I got a great new Nike BYU shirt...love it (it's the one I'm wearing in the Sundance pics) I even got a Jamba Juice. Yumm...
NOT PICTURED: Kneaders French Toast. It deserved a picture because it was so good.

Fun with family. Colton got to hang out with his grammy and grandpa and Great grandma and grandpa...also tons of cousins, aunts, etc. It was great! Colton thinks his grandpa is pretty funny, and gives the best smiles to his grammy. We miss them :(
Enjoying nature. We ate dinner with the family at a cabin in the canyons. It was beautiful! (I vote the below picture one of Colton's fat pictures. Camera adds 10 lbs babe, don't worry)
Seeing old friends. We hung out with byu bball friend Jimmy Balderson and his wife, while watching the football game AND eating a BBQ. Does life get better?
WOW, that's a lot of drool Colton.
BYU football. I even got my favorite hot chocolate...AND burned myself, as always.
Loved it. Loved it Loved it.
Oh, and I publicly apologize to ALL of you in Utah who attempted to hold Colton. If it makes you feel better, he screamed after 10 seconds for everyone :)

11 comments:

andrea.roche said...

Oh. Provo. i can't wait to take Trey there...

lyndsey said...

he lasted 30 min w/out crying for me...when you weren't there ;) and what, no shout out that you saw ME two times??

Brooke said...

Fun! I am so excited to go back to Utah this weekend. Wouldn't want to live there. But visit? Yes, please!

Baldersons said...

Oh I love that hideous picture of me...thanks for posting it! I am glad you guys had a good time...you need to come back and visit again soon!

Jill said...

Loved this post.
Loved it, loved it, loved it.
You are all the most photogenic people imaginable--how great is Colton's little camera smile! And it's fun for me to see my two BYU boys with Colton, too! So glad you had this wonderful, beautiful trip.

Hannah said...

I love the full on smile Colton has in the the picture with you. Awesome! I can't wait to see him...in two weekends! Wahoo. I love all of these pictures and the stories. Sounds glorious!

Hannah said...

And, I miss my brothers...

becca said...

What a great collection of pictures and experiences! I love the picture of your family at Sundance, and Colton's face while he's riding the ski-lift. And I can tell from the pictures that Colton has a grammy and grandpa who love him and enjoy him. Hannah B's girls are so cute -- that must have been fun to get together.
Oh, yes, and the zoom in on the Canon Center picture was totally worth it. I could even see the food on the plates, and it looked good!

janner said...

Love the hat, Ang! So cute! Colton is so adorable! He is growing into such a little man! Mike is pretty cute too (didn't want to leave him out). Glad you all had a fun trip to Utah! A great state.

Heather and Billy said...

Looks like a fab trip! I want to go up for the autumn so bad. Cute pics too. And I think you were crazy for going on the ski lift with him. I don't think I could've done it at all.

Crystal said...

I just love Northern Utah in the Fall. Looks like a fun trip.