Thursday, October 15, 2009

Sneak Peak

Here is a sneak peak at Colton's Halloween costume.

Be excited for Halloween. Be very, very excited.
And just to get in the spirit of things, here are the first few pirate jokes I found while searching the Internet:

Q: How do you keep a pirate from robbing your house?
A: Fill your lawn with beavers! (Angela commentary: What? As in, they'll eat the wood of the boat?)

Q: Why did the pirate visit the Sistine Chapel?
A: To admire the ARRchitecture! (Angela commentary: That's not even funny. Architecture and pirates don't combine for humor, neither does emphasizing ARR in words.)

Q: What kind of phone calls do pirates make late at night?
A: Arrr, they be makin' BOOTY calls! (Angela commentary: Okay, that's just inappropriate. haha.)

Q: How many pirate jokes are lame?
A: Most of them ARR! (Angela commentary: I couldn't agree more.)

Q: Why did the pirate cross the sea?
A: To get to the other tide! (Angela commentary: Really? REALLY? C MON. That just makes me mad.)

Q: What is a pirate's favorite cereal?
A: Cap'n Crunch! (Angela commentary: Now, THAT'S a good joke.)

13 comments:

Heather and Billy said...

Love it!

The Chappells said...

beavers eat the peg leg so they can't walk....It took me a minute but that is my best guess.

Brooke said...

I can't wait to see the whole pirate get up! He is so cute! You are so funny. Not the jokes, just you. :)

sam and brittney said...

He is going to be a dang cute pirate!

sam and brittney said...

Angela! Hey, I think that I will have to start exclusively pumping becuase nursing not going so hot. I know that you pump and I was wondering if you would let me know how you do it. HELP!! How often did you pump at the beginning so you could really get your supply up? How many oz of bottle do you give him and how many times a day? Do you freeze your milk? James is 3 months today. It would be great if you could email me!! Thanks!! brittneystrebel@gmail.com

Kara said...

I love the pirate hat! I'm excited to see the rest of the get up. I also thoroughly enjoyed the pirate jokes.. the beaver one is definitely a stretch. But the last one was great!

daniel said...

That's gotta be the cutest thing ever. Oh, wait, it's not even the whole costume! Stay tuned for the cutest thing ever. I love the expression on his face, like, "What are you lookin' at?"

The jokes were definitely a stretch! AARRRGG!

daniel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill said...

Actually the comment above, attributed to "daniel" was actually from me, your mom. Having a few issues here, with the sign in/sign out. AAARRRGGG.

This pirate talk is contagious.

Crystal said...

Angela, you just make me laugh with all your corny pirate jokes plus commentary. Colton looks adorable in just the hat, so I'm excited to see the whole costume.

Jamie Jensen Hill said...

I personally liked the Booty call one :)

janner said...

That's fabulous. I can't wait to see the whole outfit! Love the jokes too! Shiver me timbers!

Kennedy said...

Angela, can I just say that you are probably one of the most adorable people I know? Oh good cause I was going to say it anyway! And your son is going to be the cutest pirate out there this halloween! :o)