Monday, November 30, 2009

Love

I love this time of year. I've been excited for Christmas since about June. This year is our first Christmas with a baby of our own, and it makes it 20 times more fun. The morning after I set up for Christmas, Colton's eyes darted around everywhere with excitement to see all the new decorations. He just sits there and stares at the tree all lit up. I love it.

So bring on the cookies. hot chocolate. christmas lights. presents. music. nativity scenes. cards. bring it all on!

13 comments:

Baldersons said...

I love that picture. What a cutie! BTW - did you see us at the game?!

andrea.roche said...

LOVING that picture of Colton.

Kara said...

That picture of you guys is SO CUTE! I love this time of year and you're totally right, celebrating with a baby makes it a lot more fun. By the way, what nationality is Colton? :)

Hannah said...

Ahhh! Another beautiful picture! Hooray for Christmas and babies!

Aaron and Chels Allred said...

That picture is definitely to die for! Love it!

Jill said...

That is the dearest picture EVER!
Makes my heart sing. Bring on Christmas!

Brooke said...

I love that picture! So cute! I think I need to come over and see all your cute Christmas decorations! I promise to be just as impressed as Colton is.

Sharon said...

Such a cute picture of Colton. Such a darling face.

Crystal said...

I love this time of year too. Everything about Christmas is just so much fun.
That picture is adorable!

Jamie Jensen Hill said...

What a great pic! He is getting more and more handsome!!

janner said...

Oh wow! LOVE the pic! That is the cutest thing I have ever seen.

Aaron and Celina said...

cutest picture! colton is such a little stud! allie misses her boyfriend! lets get together before you guys go out of town for two weeks!!

becca said...

This is a sweet, sweet picture! Love you!