Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Big

2-5

Wow. I turn 25 today. It's kinda official don't you think?

I'm officially...way beyond high school and college

I'm officially...an adult

I'm officially...supposed to know what I'm doing

I'm officially...supposed to have any idea how my future is going to work out

I'm officially...a mom responsible for a whole little human being

I'm officially...a quarter of a century!

I'm WAYYYY behind on the whole grown up-got it all together-responsible-wise-adult thing :) Maybe I'll catch up this year.

and just because...here is a picture of my cute boy at the park complete with fake grass and dirt behind. haha.

9 comments:

Chels Allred said...

happy birthday

Sharon said...

Hey,I'm almost 50 and I still don't know what I'm doing! You're way ahead of the game. What a cute picture of Colton! You need to put up a cute picture of you!! Happy Birthday!

sam and brittney said...

Happy Birthday!!

Jill said...

Happy Birthday, sweet daughter of mine. I'm with Sharon (except older) and still don't feel grown up yet. I am wondering when all that adult wisdom will kick in.

LOVE you. Don't grow up too fast!

lyndsey said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! and good luck trying to know what you're doing...let me know when you figure it out b/c i could use some tips ;)

Brooke said...

Happy Birthday! :)

Amanda J said...

Happy Birthday!

Our Family said...

Happy Birthday Chica! I can't believe you're only 25!! Enjoy your day.

Anderson's said...

Happy Birthday! I am going to email you that yummy roll recipe right now to you!