Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Boys.

How is it that baby boys know exactly what to like to be like little boys?

Colton has recently turned into my little boy. He loves "vroom" ing cars, throwing balls, saying "whoa", spitting, wearing holes through knees, puppies, and being outside. It's like he's turned into a little boy overnight. Today we seriously spent more than 3 hours throwing and retrieving balls. Like father like son, right?

Here are a few pictures of what my little boy has been up to recently. Being silly...
Holding his favorite puppy...

playing outside...
making messes, eating tons, and playing with balls...
refusing to nap...but looking sleepy!
crazy bedhead...!!!!

10 comments:

Sharon said...

I LOVE all the different faces of Colton! That first picture is hysterical. I love the bedhead and all the different looks in between. He is starting to look like a little boy rather than a baby.

sam and brittney said...

The bedhead pic is my favorite!! Cute boy!

Jill said...

The bedhead definitely wins.
He is adorable in every situation. Love the sleepy eyes. Now I need to see him again!!!

You are a very patient mommy to spend three hours fetching balls. I am impressed.

Brooke said...

He is looking so grown up! The bed head picture is my favorite! He is so cute.

Hannah said...

Okay, I love that bedhead pic! That is some awesome hair! And I love that you can throw and retrieve balls for three hours! Aaron is definitely boy too with cars, and trucks, etc, but he does occasionally wear necklaces due to the influence of an older sister...ha ha! I miss little Colton (and you). October seems like ages ago!

Crystal said...

What cute pictures! Love his silly face. It's so funny how these little guys get so into "boy stuff" when they're so young. I guess boys will be boys.

哲宇 said...

Lets cross the bridge when we come to it........................................

Shannon said...

He is so cute! I love these pictures!

Taylor Kowallis said...

he is soooo stinking cute!!1 Has he shown any signs of crawling yet? Or is he crawling?

勝丹勝丹 said...

very popular to u! ........................................