Saturday, March 27, 2010

I hope.

I should have known!

I should have known that my child would hate HATE hate shoes when I finally decided to get him some. Yep, you heard me right. My 13 month old has never worn shoes. Since he was soooo behind in moving it just didn't make sense. Well, now that he is moving and needs to be wearing shoes, he is old enough where he has formed an opinion. a very strong opinion. And that opinion is he will have NOTHING to do with shoes. (*I know this because he screamed and screamed and kicked and kicked his feet when I put target tennis shoes on him today)

Sooo...the shoes would have to be soft, wide enough for big feet, and not have animals/trucks/baseballs on them.

The final purchase: PEDIPED. I hope this was a good $31 to spend....I don't even spend more than $30 on my OWN shoes...

5 comments:

Baldersons said...

Sophie had a few pairs of Pediped shoes when she was around that same age and loved them...so hopefully Colton will too - and they are super cute!

Jill said...

They look great! Will he wear them? Our big boy.

Kaylie and Garrett said...

It is definitely a good spend! Hunter hated shoes too. Cried, screamed, and wouldn't move until I got them off. We kept him in the soft shoes for a couple days straight and he finally got used to something on his feet.

Anderson's said...

My kids both LOVED pediped. They are expensive but they last and I am going to use them for my next boy!

Cummards said...

Loved Pediped, not to mention they were so easy to clean, and they stay nice, so they are totally useable for the next go around of kids! And they are good for their feet too. So I say, $$ well spent! (if he keeps them on right?!)