I didn't really think about it too much until Colton was in physical therapy for a few months and I got talking to a lot of the moms. A TON of moms were there with their autistic children, and I asked them questions and listened to their stories. Let's just say it was enough to make me nervous and now I can't get it out of my head.
So, here is my dilemma. Colton is 16 months old and hasn't received his 12 month MMR vaccine. We fly to Virginia in 2.5 weeks (lots of germs on those plans). Do I get him the vaccine before we go so he is immune , or continue to delay it until he's a little older and subject him to all the airplane germs? When SHOULD I give him the MMR vaccine?
(note: I've checked, and no one in Vegas offers splitting the MMR vaccine. It all has to be taken together)