Thursday, August 19, 2010

So...

...I felt bad about my post last week bashing my wonderful, although whiny, child. So, this week I am posting just darling things of my child. He really is quite hysterical these days with all the things he can do.

His dancing is a favorite of mine, and here is a video of it (you really don't need to watch all of it). He makes me take out a blanket of dogs so he can dance on that. He also does this awesome arms up and down thing to make his stomping, or dancing, even MORE advanced.


The golf swing. Colton has been known to hold anything long and skinny like pencils, magnadoodle pens, straws... and IMMEDIATELY do a golf swing with them. Here is his swing in action. Uhhhh don't mind the whining at the end, that's just proof I don't make it all up :)


Songs and books. The kid could read books all day with me and sing songs. One of the favs is 5 little monkeys. He is GREAT with the hand motions...you've gotta watch it. Pretty sure my child is the most talented 17 mo and 3 week old out there :)

See, so Colton is SUPER cute too :) and I do love love LOVE him to pieces.

9 comments:

Sharon said...

He is so cute. I particularly love his alligator move. That cracked me up. And I loved watching him and Ryan cracking up at the TV. Very cute.

Hannah said...

I LOVE the 5 little monkeys - all his motions ares AWESOME. We love love love Colton too :).

Jill said...

Our precious baby! He's learned so much, even in the month since you were here! I LOVE the alligator hand motions, and yes, the dancing and golf swing are quite impressive! So much going on in that handsome little head. He is adorable in every thing he does, and I MISS HIM! Thanks for posting these.

Taylor Kowallis said...

so so so cute!!!! He is the cutest 17 mon and 3 week old!! Adorable!!

Brooke said...

That Little Monkeys video is my favorite! He is VERY talented! (and super cute.) We love Colton!

p.s. I told Ryan we were going to the library and he immediately asked, "Colton?" haha.

janner said...

ADORABLE!!!Can you believe that just a few months ago you were worried about him moving????? Wow! Colton is learning so many things. He is awesome!

becca said...

Bree is sitting on my lap watching all these videos with me. "More Tolton!" she says.
I'll write more when I don't have a baby helping me.

Jake and Jenna said...

okay so when he does the alligator it makes me want to just squeeze him! you're a good mom angela, seriously.

Jill said...

He is so dear. I watch these movies from time to time just to see him again. I miss you all!