Wednesday, October 6, 2010

just potatoes?

My sister just moved to BOISE...and I have to say, I LOVE it. Sidewalks, front yards, back yards, beautiful weather, college town, city, farm, affordable houses...and best of all my sister and her kids!

You wouldn't guess it by Colton's facial expressions in these pictures, but he had a great time and loved hanging out with cousins.

**Oh for Colton to have a cousin within 10 hours driving distance. Sigh**

We start....OUTSIDE. Weather in Boise is like Provo but with a milder winter. 4 seasons! Sounds pretty great? Yeah, I think so too! then we go...INSIDE. I love my sister's new house. It's my dream house complete with giant play room, wood floors, high ceilings, granite countertops, and my favorite people!then we DRIVE around (or do a 10 mile run Sat morning-I'm training for a half marathon) a bit...farms, but also lots of neighborhoods, city, BSU, malls close by, and a zoo!


and yes, aren't my nieces and nephews the cutest?
So, I hope I changed your view of Boise, Idaho...I'm sold!

7 comments:

Jill said...

Sold! Do all those cute kids come in the package? It looks beautiful.

Thanks for the great pictures, and for taking the time to visit Becca. Love you.

Heidi, Greg, and Jackson said...

I loved Boise too! It's a great place to live.

Glad you guys had a good trip! I can't believe how big the kids are getting!

Even though you don't live 10 hours away, you could always meet up in Utah!

becca said...

Aw, shucks. Thanks for the compliments! It really felt like my home once I had you and Colton visit! I got to show you my home, my town, my stores, my zoo.

That 10 hour away cousin thing is ridiculous. It can't last forever -- we'll fix this.

Sharon said...

Thanks Ang for all the cute pictures of Colton and Becca's kids. Becca's house looks beautiful. I love her wood floor. How fun to spend time with your sister.

Hannah said...

These are the cutest kids EVER (they just need mine there too)! That last picture of Megan? So cute. And Bree's smiles? So dear. And Colton? So squeezable! He totally looks like you in that "I love NY" shirt...

Karen the "Hungry Mom" said...

sounds good to me! colton is so adorable angela!! growing up so fast!

ChanellR said...

Boise rocks. It was really fun seeing you and Colton while you were up. I think you should move here.