1) To NOT have to hold my child down by force while nurses/dr. attempt to give him an IV and put him under for his *"Scope". My emotional health cannot handle it anymore.
2) Have the Dr. very clearly and obviously IDENTIFY the problem in Colton's airways.
3) Have Dr. present a clear SOLUTION to the problem whether it be surgery or not.
4) FINALLY have an understanding why my child at almost 12 months has practically NO mobility, and find out it was related to his breathing all along! I hope I hope...
5) Have Mike NOT get in a car accident that almost causes our new car to get totaled (yes, this happened last week. He is okay thankfully.)
6) Make something other than cereal or quesadillas for dinner. Man, I was a miserable failure at cooking last week.
7) Manage to work my 4 hours a day, even though Colton is apparently transitioning to ONE 2 hr nap a day instead of 2 2 hour naps. Yeah, the Math doesn't work.
*Colton is getting Brochoscopy or "scope" on Tuesday to check out his airway passages to figure out why he has been breathing irregularly. It involves a tube down his throat with a little camera on the end.