Saturday, January 29, 2011

I want one.


I heart this table. I heart this table SOOO much. It's from Restoration Hardware and it crazy expensive, as in almost $3,000.

Seriously, isn't the salvaged wood so rustic and amazing. I love it.


My favorite website ana-white.com has plans for this table below...not bad right? And it probably only costs about $50 in lumber, maybe $100 overall. And with my budget right now of nothing, that's definitely a little closer than $3,000.


Should I...or should I not make this table? (actual built tables from ana white plans)

11 comments:

Sharon said...

Go for it!

Andrea said...

yep. make me one too while you're at it!

Brooke said...

Do it!

Hannah said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
THE HILSABECKS said...

Yes you should! I've contemplated it as well, but lets be honest, I don't have that kind of talent. So you go girl!!

Heidi, Greg, and Jackson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jill said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mike + Mo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chrissi said...

Do it! Love the look and how cool would it be to create your pefect table for a lot less than crazy RH?

Our Family said...

Do it! Then find out where I can order the light fixture over it!

Shahana said...

I must say that the table is great!