Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Pride

I have BYU pride. I love BYU. I love the school. I love BYU sports. and if you know me...you know that I love BYU basketball.

...like...I love it so much that I cried last year during the NCAA tournament game of BYU vs. Florida (and I never cry).
.
...like...my blood boils and heart races when someone disses byu.
.
...like...I danced and ran around my room like a fool tonight during byu's AMAZING win vs. San Diego State.
.
People say I take BYU basketball too personally. Well, my friends, you would too if your husband played all four years and your uncle were the head coach for the past 6 years. BYU basketball=Rose family.

I'm lovin' it. WAY TO GO COUGS.

5 comments:

McGiven Family.... said...

I almost cried tonight...it was AMAZING!

Sharon said...

What a fabulous game! It was so much fun to watch. Loved every minute of it.

Renee said...

It was a great game....Jimmer was amazing!

Baldersons said...

Angela you crack me up....it was a pretty awesome game though!

Jill said...

I feel the love!!!!