Monday, April 25, 2011

Design

Recently I've really REALLY gotten into home design. Life has had a few changes and stresses (don't worry we are fine), and design has become my outlet. I could spend hours and hours at looking at websites, magazines, etsy...I love it. If only I had thousands and thousands of dollars to spend per room :)

Here are a few of my favorite things and places:

West Elm furniture and bedding

Urban Outfitters














How cute would this little shelf be in a baby girls nursery? (No, I'm not pregnant...)





Restoration Hardware




This is my inspiration for Colton's future bedding





Etsy, fabric.com



Love this for a print for Colton's future room


A chalkboard map. Love it for Colton's future room.

I'm thinking of grey, white, navy, and this green for Colton's future room...not sure, but I think I like it


Blogs: 6th Street Design School, Apartment Therapy









What are some of your favorite places to look? I'm open for any suggestions to further feed my design addiciton :)

4 comments:

Hannah said...

angela i love all these things...especially the restoration hardware bedding that would look amazing in a boys room! i am obsessed too...i spend way too much time looking at design blogs. kind of addicting!

Our Family said...

I'm doing a grey, navy, and green room for my boys! Too bad you aren't closer to help me with the details.

Jill said...

You are way sophisticated. Our house must look so corny to you! It's comfy, and I just haven't changed anything in a long time....but I'm thinking about it.

Chrissi said...

I'm all about West Elm, Z Gallerie, and the blog "All Things Thrifty." I get 90% of my home decor at Hobby Lobby, TJ Maxx, Target, or Pier 1.

Make sure that you post before and after pictures on your blog- I'm excited to see your decorating efforts!