Sunday, April 3, 2011

Ready!

We are ready for Easter! Today we busted out our 3 Easter decorations...a mini bunny, table runner, and wind-up chick. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- And then, Colton embraced Easter by using multiple Easter decorations at the same time! Colton first laid out his bunny container for a bed, then put his little wind-up chick to sleep in the container....and then to provide comfort....placed a napkin blanket on top of the wind-up chick. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- To further help the wind-up chick fall asleep, Colton stroked its head and said "good night chick, go to sleep." Cute. Sweet. and a little creepy. Seriously, look at the eyes on that little chick! Right? We are READY for Easter! and somebody PLEASE help me with some cute Easter decorations/craft ideas. We are struggling here.

6 comments:

Baldersons said...

We seriously need help with easter decor too its a little pathetic...at least you have fun decorations that colton enjoys playing with (although the chick does look a little creepy!)

Kara said...

Haha! I love the creepy wind-up chick. Classic.

Anderson's said...

I just made a darling Easter yarn wreath. It was easy and cheap. I think I am going to make one in pink! I will post a picture with instructions!

Hannah said...

Oh, I want that Easter yarn wreath instructions when you get them.

I love this story. At grandma's the kids like hiding easter decorations all day long. WE don't really even know where to put them when their not hiding, because it's so rare :)

Lindsay Ercanbrack said...

Hey Angela! Fun to get an update on your family! Way to go cougs this season right! Gotta love Jimmer. I don't know if you knew but I have a home blog I do with a friend and we posted about this darling banner you can make for Easter...thought I'd share.

http://doityourselfduo.blogspot.com/2011/04/windmills-and-banners.html

Are you doing anything PR these days? I need to find something to brush up on my skills :) Take care!

becca said...

What exactly is that little blanket -- a dryer sheet? How cute that Colton noticed the new decorations and got attached to them.