Sunday, May 27, 2012

Summer!

It finally feels like summer has arrived....and it's been long overdue. We kinda missed last summer altogether, so I fully plan on taking advantage this year. For the first time in almost 2 years...we went to the pool! It was a success! The current state of our tans however, NOT a success. :)

I also invested $30 in this bad boy. Anyone want to come out to Columbus to visit us now?
Here's to a summer of movies, bbqs, sprinklers, pools, and friends...all squeezed around 35 hours of therapy a week of course :) It's okay, that just means less tv time.



Happy summer! (any favorite activities for summer? I'm on the lookout for ideas.)

6 comments:

Jill said...

I am totally coming to hang out in your back yard in the inflatable wonderland, haha! (Did it come with those cool people, too?) I am overjoyed at Colton's water success, which opens up such fun possibilities for you this summer. So proud of him. I love these happy photos. Love you. Mom

Hannah said...

Okay where did you get that inflatable? Love it!

Laura Beth said...

I am loving that Colton is enjoying the water! :) That inflatable pool is the coolest!

Crystal said...

Looks like you guys are ready for Summer fun. Add a slip and slide to that pool and you'll have the sweetest backyard ever:). Honestly though, my kids love our slip n' slide. It's a nice alternative to the pool if you don't want to get quite as wet.

Hannah said...

That is the best pool ever! Why couldn't I find that??

becca said...

You're right about the tv watching, seriously! I think my fam wold all benefit from a little therapy instead. Nice looking pool!